Free child care so you can work
Operating out of Castle Downs Family YMCA, Prospering Families Project offers subsidized extended hours child care and employment supports for you to get your start.
Gain stability with job search and employment support, family functioning supports and access to flexible child care hours.
- Paid child care1 to get you started with the opportunity for extended hours:
- Monday–Friday, 8am–9pm
- Saturday, 8:30am–5:30pm
- (hours may vary based on need)
- After school bussing2 to the Castle Downs Family YMCA for eligible schools
- Employment support and services
- Family and wellness supports, ESL tutoring and much more
If you think your family could benefit from this program, complete an intake assessment today!
1 Child care fees are paid for the first three months, 50% for 3–6 months, with the option to continue at regular price after six months.
2 Transportation costs covered up to $50/month