It all starts with a plan.
Creating an estate plan requires you to think about the future when it comes to your assets and money and how you would like them distributed at the end of your life — while also minimizing any tax liabilities. You do not need to be affluent to make an estate plan. Every one of us has an estate.
Most estate planning begins with a Will.
By planning your legacy now, you can ensure that the YMCA’s vital programs continue to support the most urgent needs in our community.
Why leave a legacy?
- Leaving a planned gift is leaving a legacy. Your legacy is one of the most fulfilling ways to impact your community for generations to come.
- Your generosity lights the way for innovation and programs that support your community in such meaningful ways.
- Your planning ensures protection for loved ones against financial challenges.
- Your gift can greatly reduce your estate taxes, translating to more inheritance for your loved ones.
- Your actions can involve your family in your philanthropic goals, inspiring future generations to support causes that matter to them.
Learn more about estate planning with these helpful resources
Calculate the potential impact of your legacy
Disclaimer: The information provided on this page is not intended to be financial, legal or tax-related advice. You are encouraged to seek independent professional advice from a qualified accountant, lawyer or financial advisor to ensure proper planning and donation administration that benefits you and your estate best.