Every person has the right to a safe, secure home and the Y is committed to being a voice for those facing barriers to affordable housing, people experiencing homelessness and those at risk of homelessness.
Homeward Bound and Housing First programs focus on ending homelessness by providing permanent housing and follow-up support.
Accessing Housing Support
To access these housing support programs, individuals must
- Have experienced three episodes of homelessness in one calendar year
- Participate in Service Prioritization Decision Assistance Tool (SPDAT)
- Agree to third-party rent payment
- Agree to receive follow-up support in their home and community
- Agree to be a good neighbour
If you would like more information about our housing programs, please contact a team near you.
|Red Deer Region||Edmonton Region||Wood Buffalo Region|